For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify the weighing performance of weighbridges using substitution load.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to use substitution loads to complete weighing performance testing
- to assess weighbridge installations against legislative requirements
- to interpret a 6B/0 conversion certificate
- to verify a weighbridge in accordance with test procedures
- revision of other tests required to test a weighbridge
- change points
- weighing test using substitution load
- general weighbridge requirements
- 6B/0 conversions
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.