Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify the performance of weighbridges using substitute loads.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXISTING KNOWLEDGE OF TESTING NON-AUTOMATIC WEIGHING INSTRUMENTS, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU COMPLETE OUR VNAWI E-LEARNING PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS COURSE.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to use substitution loads to complete weighing performance testing
- to assess weighbridge installations against legislative requirements
- to interpret a 6B/0 conversion certificate
- to verify a weighbridge in accordance with test procedures
- revision of other tests required to test a weighbridge
- change points
- weighing test using substitution load
- general weighbridge requirements
- 6B/0 conversions
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.