Precision electrical measurement instruments
The National Measurement Institute (NMI) designs and manufactures a range of unique electrical measurement instruments. NMI uses these instruments in Australia’s national standards. Leading national metrology institutes around the world use these instruments, as well as laboratories accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA).
The instruments currently available are:
- PBA-1S precision buffer amplifier
- Precision 1000 V inductive voltage divider
- Precision resistive voltage dividers
- Precision multi-range current transformer MCT-1
- Precision current shunts
- CCS-4S computer controlled switch for ac-dc transfer measurement systems
We can manufacture other precision devices and systems on request. For more information email email@example.com or phone 1800 020 076.