Verifying Simple Measures - Beverage Measures
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) covers the test procedures required to verify alcoholic beverage measures such as beer glasses and jugs and spirit measures.
For private company training, courses can be tailored based on company's requirements.
What to expect
This classroom training session will provide you with knowledge and mathematical skills to:
- understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- understand the requirements for reference standards and test equipment used to test beverage measures gravimetrically
- examine beverage measures to identify if they meet the requirements for construction and marking
- understand the processes involved in sampling and batch testing beverage measures
- test beverage measures (brim and line types) in accordance with the National instrument test procedures using the gravimetric test method
- understand the responsibilities of a verifier working under a servicing Licence
The topics covered include:
- terminology and units of measurement
- general requirements for beverage measures and certificates of approval
- sampling plans for batch testing
- test procedures for control instruments
- gravimetric test procedures for beverage measures - theory and practical
- verifier obligations
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.