Verifying milk flowmetering systems
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify milk flowmetering systems.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to analyse an alimentary product (milk) flowmetering system's operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify a milk flowmetering system in accordance with the test procedures
The topics covered include:
- Australia’s measurement system
- reference standards
- certificates of approval
- error calculations
- equipment required for testing
- visual inspection
- characteristics of flowmetering systems
- characteristics of the instrument
- priming quantity
- verification procedures for calculators/indicators and ticket printers
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.