Verifying milk flowmetering systems
For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify milk flowmetering systems.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to analyse an alimentary product (milk) flowmetering system's operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify a milk flowmetering system in accordance with the test procedures
The topics covered include:
- Australia’s measurement system
- reference standards
- certificates of approval
- error calculations
- equipment required for testing
- visual inspection
- characteristics of flowmetering systems
- characteristics of the instrument
- priming quantity
- verification procedures for calculators/indicators and ticket printers
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.