Verifying automatic packaging conveyor weighers
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) covers the test procedures required to verify automatic packaging conveyor weighers (package weighers), either stand-alone or used as part of a multi-dimensional measuring instrument.
For private company training, courses can be tailored based on company's requirements.
NOTE: The content of this course does not cover the testing of control instruments, which are usually non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI), due to time constraints. If you do not have any current experience of testing/verifying NAWIs, it is strongly recommended that you complete the course Verifying non-automatic weighing instruments PRIOR to attending this course.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This classroom training session will provide you with knowledge and mathematical skills to:
- understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- understand the requirements for reference standards and test equipment used for testing package weighers
- analyse a package weigher’s operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- verify a package weigher in accordance with National instrument test procedures
- understand the responsibilities of a verifier working under a servicing licence
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- reference standards of measurement
- certificates of approval
- equipment required for testing
- control instruments
- test objects
- maximum permissible errors and standard procedures
- static testing
- dynamic testing, including:
- verifier obligations
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.