WebTimer - Annual Subscription
PLEASE USE THE AUTOMATED CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SYSTEM ONLY (DO NOT SELECT “TAX INVOICE” AT CHECKOUT)
Please note that you will receive an invoice/receipt via email after making a credit card payment through the automated system.
If you cannot pay via credit card, you may request a Tax Invoice by clicking that option, but it will delay your subscription activation and you will need to send remittance advice to NMIAdministrator@measurement.gov.au.
NMI’s WebTimer provides time interval measurements via the internet that are traceable to the Australian national standard. It can be used for checking stopwatches, for example.
- You must first register for a WebTimer account before making payment.
- There is no need to log into the shop at checkout (shop.measurement.gov.au), and your WebTimer login will not work here.
- You must use the same email address for payment as the registered email for your WebTimer account (you can update your registration details here).
- Your account will be activated after payment is confirmed (usually within a few minutes).
- You must pay the subscription within 30 days of registration.
- A single account and subscription may be shared by multiple users within a single organisation.