WEBTIMER – ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
NMI’s WebTimer provides time interval measurements via the internet that are traceable to the Australian national standard. It can be used for checking stopwatches, for example.
- You must first register for a WebTimer account before making payment.
- You must use the same email address for payment as the registered email for your WebTimer account (you can update your registration details here).
- Your account will be activated after payment is confirmed (usually within a few minutes).
- You must pay the subscription within 30 days of registration.
- A single account and subscription may be shared by multiple users within a single organisation.