WebTimer - Annual Subscription
IMPORTANT: DO NOT SELECT "TAX INVOICE" AT CHECKOUT unless you cannot pay via credit card. A tax invoice will be emailed to you after credit card payment is received.
If you cannot pay via credit card, you may request a Tax Invoice by clicking that option, but it will delay your subscription activation and you will need to send remittance advice to NMIAdministrator@measurement.gov.au.
NMI’s WebTimer provides time interval measurements via the internet that are traceable to the Australian national standard. It can be used for checking stopwatches, for example.
- Please register for a WebTimer account and use the same email address for payment as the registered email for your WebTimer account.
- There is no need to log into the shop at checkout (shop.measurement.gov.au), and your WebTimer login will not work here.
- Your account will be activated after payment is confirmed (usually within five minutes).
- You must pay the subscription within 30 days of registration.
- A single account and subscription may be shared by multiple users within a single organisation.