WebTimer - Annual Subscription
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT ONLY PLEASE
NMI’s WebTimer provides time interval measurements via the internet that are traceable to the Australian national standard. It can be used for checking stopwatches, for example.
- You must first register for a WebTimer account before making payment.
- You must use the same email address for payment as the registered email for your WebTimer account (you can update your registration details here).
- Your account will be activated after payment is confirmed (usually within a few minutes).
- You must pay the subscription within 30 days of registration.
- A single account and subscription may be shared by multiple users within a single organisation.