Photometry and Radiometry
For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
This two-day course (9 am to 5 pm) covers the broad range of equipment and techniques used to measure colour and light output, the basic operating principles involved in radiometry, working techniques, potential problems and their solutions. Please find the link to the brochure here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your expressions of interest.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the fundamentals of radiometry and photometry
- understand the principles of operation of a range of electrical, optical and mechanical equipment
- identify various sources of error that affect radiometric measurements
The topics covered include:
- terminology and basic concepts
- sources of error
- optical equipment
- primary standards
- electrical equipment
- traceability and international standards
- UV radiometry
- calculating measurement uncertainty
- laboratory demonstrations
Past Attendees have said...
“Through this course we have gained a greater understanding of radiometry and photometry so we can make more accurate measurement decisions in our lab”
"I am now able to utilize equipment that is not being used to its full potential, which to reduce uncertainty."
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.