E-learning - Verifying Point of Sale Systems
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for verifying point of sale systems. Enrol in assessment.
For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This e-learning course explains the test procedures required to verify point of sale systems.
- understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- understand the legal framework that verifiers operate under
- understand the common requirements, as well as the specific requirements, of POS systems and auxiliary devices
- verify a POS system in accordance with the test procedures
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- certificates of approval
- verifier obligations
- terminology and units of measurement
- common requirements for POS systems and auxiliary devices
- POS systems – specific requirements
- test procedures for POS systems
- auxiliary devices
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a face-to-face course for your company, if required.
Students will have access to the e-learning for 4 months from enrolment, and can continue to log in after they have completed the course, within this period.