NEW Verifying Fuel Dispensers e-learning
This e-learning course provides training to help you become a competent verifier of licence subclass 5.1. The course takes less than 3 hours to complete.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to identify the major components of a fuel dispenser
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify a non-LPG fuel dispenser in accordance with the test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- construction of a fuel dispenser
- equipment required for testing a fuel dispenser
- visual inspection
- functional testing
- performance testing
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a face-to-face course for your company, if required.
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for verifying fuel dispensers.