E-learning - Verifying Fuel Dispensers
This e-learning course provides training to help you become a competent verifier of licence subclass 5.1. The course takes less than 3 hours to complete.
The course will provide you with the knowledge:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to identify the major components of a fuel dispenser
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify a non-LPG fuel dispenser in accordance with the test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
Topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- construction of a fuel dispenser
- equipment required for testing a fuel dispenser
- visual inspection
- functional testing
- performance testing
Please contact email@example.com to schedule a face-to-face course for your company, if required.
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for verifying fuel dispensers. Enrol in assessment.
Students will have access to the e-learning for 4 months from enrolment, and can continue to log in after they have completed the course, within this period.