E-learning - Verifying Fuel Dispensers
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for verifying fuel dispensers. Assessment information is found here.
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This e-learning course provides training to help you become a competent verifier of licence subclass 5.1. The course takes less than 3 hours to complete.
The course will provide you with the knowledge:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to identify the major components of a fuel dispenser
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify a non-LPG fuel dispenser in accordance with the test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
Topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- construction of a fuel dispenser
- equipment required for testing a fuel dispenser
- visual inspection
- functional testing
- performance testing
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a face-to-face course for your company, if required.
Students will have access to the e-learning for 4 months from enrolment, and can continue to log in after they have completed the course, within this period.