Liquid Measuring Instruments
Discounts apply when purchasing more than 1 item from the same skill set
(30% for 2, 40% for 3)
Only verifiers deemed competent and registered by NMI may verify instruments used for trade. Recognition kits assess your competence against performance criteria related to your work. These performance criteria are set out in units of competency. Successful completion of a recognition kit will lead to the awarding of a Statement of Attainment which will allow you to be registered by our Licensing Section as a verifier.
Read the Recognition Kit Instructions for Verifiers and Weighbridge Operators (PDF 600KB) and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence related to test reports and transaction records.
You will be assessed against the following units of competency:
- MSMTMVER402 Verify liquid measuring instruments using volume measures
- MSMTMREF301 Use and maintain reference standards
If successful you will be awarded the Skill Set MSMSS00010 - Trade Measurement Verification (Liquid Measuring Instrument Using Volume Measures).
- Once you have your completed recognition kit, you are ready to enrol and pay by credit card.
- For those who are paying by purchase order, you will need to download and complete the enrolment form (DOCX 116KB). Send your completed enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your certified ID, your payment, and completed recognition kit we will process your enrolment, send you a confirmation email and your completed recognition kit will be assigned to an assessor.
- Your assessor will contact you to discuss your kit and arrange an interview.
Your assessment may be cancelled if you have not completed all elements of your assessment within six months from enrolment.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3789 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.