Liquid Measuring Instruments
Ensure you give yourself the best chance at a successful result by enrolling in our 5.1 online training at the same time.
Discounts apply when purchasing more than 1 item from the same skill set
(30% for 2, 40% for 3)
Only verifiers deemed competent and registered by NMI may verify instruments used for trade. Recognition kits assess your competence against performance criteria related to your work. These performance criteria are set out in units of competency. Successful completion of a recognition kit will lead to the awarding of a Statement of Attainment which will allow you to be registered by our Licensing Section as a verifier.
Read the Recognition Kit Instructions for Verifiers and Weighbridge Operators (PDF 600KB) and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence related to test reports and transaction records.
5.1 & 5.3 is completed online. Here is a sample recognition kit (PDF 1.6MB) to preview.
You will be assessed against the following units of competency:
- MSMTMVER402 Verify liquid measuring instruments using volume measures
- MSMTMREF301 Use and maintain reference standards
If successful you will be awarded the Skill Set MSMSS00010 - Trade Measurement Verification (Liquid Measuring Instrument Using Volume Measures).
- You are now ready to enrol and pay by credit card.
- For those who are paying by purchase order, you will need to download and complete the enrolment form (DOCX 116KB). Send your completed enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your certified ID and your payment we will process your enrolment and send you details of how to log on.
- On receipt of your completed recognition kit you will be assigned an assessor.
- Your assessor will contact you to discuss your kit and arrange an interview.
Your assessment may be cancelled if you have not submitted your evidence within six months from enrolment.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3789 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.