Estimating measurement uncertainty for biologists
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the general principles of estimating measurement uncertainty in quantitative biological analyses, including microbiological measurements.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the principles involved in measurement uncertainty and traceability
- to apply uncertainty concepts when developing and conducting routine analysis
- to make estimates of measurement uncertainty that are compliant with ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 15189
- uncertainty definitions and concepts
- sources of uncertainty in calibrants
- uncertainty from the measurement process
- combining uncertainties
- calculating and reporting expanded uncertainties
- worked examples
Past attendees have said...
|"This course gave me the confidence to prepare the measurement uncertainty calculations for our lab."|
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.