Complex Weighing Instruments
Discounts apply when purchasing more than 1 item in the same skill set (per person only)
(30% for 2, 40% for 3, 50% for 4 or more)
Only verifiers deemed competent and registered by NMI may verify instruments used for trade. Recognition kits assess your competence against performance criteria related to your work. These performance criteria are set out in units of competency. Successful completion of a recognition kit will lead to the awarding of a Statement of Attainment which will allow you to be registered by our Licensing Section as a verifier.
Read the Recognition Kit Instructions for Verifiers and Weighbridge Operators (PDF 600KB) and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence related to test reports and transaction records.
You will be assessed against the following units of competency:
If successful you will be awarded the Skill Set MSMSS00008 - Trade Measurement Verification (Complex Measuring Instrument)
- Complete this recognition kit (PDF 1.0MB) and send it to email@example.com
- You are now ready to enrol and pay by credit card.
- For those who are paying by purchase order, you will need to download and complete the enrolment form (DOCX 116KB). Send your completed enrolment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your completed recognition kit, your certified ID and your payment we will complete your enrolment and assign an assessor to you.
- Your assessor will contact you to discuss your kit and arrange an interview.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3789 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments