Complex Liquid Measuring Instruments
Discounts apply when purchasing more than 1 item in the same skill set - (per person only) Does not include Anhydrous ammonia.
(30% for 2, 40% for 3)
Only verifiers deemed competent and registered by NMI may verify instruments used for trade. Recognition kits assess your competence against performance criteria related to your work. These performance criteria are set out in units of competency. Successful completion of a recognition kit will lead to the awarding of a Statement of Attainment which will allow you to be registered by our Licensing Section as a verifier.
Read the Recognition Kit Instructions for Verifiers and Weighbridge Operators (PDF) and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence related to test reports and transaction records.
5.2 is completed as a hard copy
10.1-10.2 is completed as a hard copy
5.3 is completed as a hard copy
Contact the NMI Administrator if you are applying for assessment for this instrument in order to obtain a copy of the recognition kit, and discuss the necessary arrangements for an obligatory observation assessment.
Note that travel costs for an assessor may apply in addition to the assessment price included above. Wait-time charges may also apply if the observation assessment is delayed after the assessor arrives on site.
You will be assessed against the following units of competency:
If successful you will be awarded the Skill Set MSMSS00008 - Trade Measurement Verification (Complex Measuring Instrument)
- Once you have your completed recognition kit, you are ready to enrol and pay by credit card.
- For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
- Once we receive your certified ID, your payment, and completed recognition kit we will process your enrolment, send you a confirmation email and your completed recognition kit will be assigned to an assessor.
- Your assessor will contact you to discuss your kit and arrange an interview.
Your assessment may be cancelled if you have not completed all elements of your assessment within six months from enrolment.
Any refund applied due to enrolment changes will be prorated against the number of instrument subclasses assessed in a single skill set.
Please contact the NMI administrator in the following circumstances if you:
- are applying for assessment for subclass 5.3 anhydrous ammonia measuring instruments
- need assistance in understanding the requirements for compiling your kit.
- have difficulties in obtaining access to instruments to test.
- do not have a supervisor or industry mentor.
Tel: 02 8467 3796
View more Training and Assessments.