Analytical method validation
For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the general principles of method validation and demonstrates some practical techniques that can be applied in the laboratory. Interactive workshops using case studies based on actual chemical analytical methods are used to reinforce these principles.
Please find the link to the brochure here.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- describe the process of method validation
- identify factors that are significant for valid analytical measurements
- define the requirements of analytical methods in accordance with international standards
- describe key performance characteristics of analytical methods
- design an analytical method validation study
- calculate and interpret quantitative method performance characteristics data
The topics covered include:
- why method validation is necessary
- overview of the validation process
- key performance characteristics
- validation study design
- using information from interlaboratory validation studies
- verification of standard methods
- using method validation data
- discussion of measurement uncertainty
Past Attendees have said...
"Well organised, well prepared and well delivered. Good combination of theory and practical exercises"
"Informal - felt comfortable asking questions no matter how simple"
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
If course is SOLD OUT, please contact us on +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com to check availability.
View more Training and Assessments.