E-learning - Weighbridge Operators
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for weighbridge operators. Enrol in assessment.
For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This e-learning course provides you with information to help you become a competent weighbridge operator. The course takes less than 2 hours to complete.
The course provides you with the knowledge and skills to:
- adhere to the legislative requirements
- understand the legal obligations and duties of an operator
- make accurate measurements
- complete direct, axle and end-and-end measurement tickets correctly
Topics covered include:
- legislation relating to weighbridges
- responsibilities of owners and operators
- requirements for weighbridges in use for trade
- public weighbridge requirements
- weighing methods and ticket writing for
- direct weighing
- end-and-end weighing
- axle weighing
This course does not cover the ‘Chain of responsibility’ requirements under the Heavy Vehicle National Legislation, it only covers matters relating to the requirements of the National Measurement legislation administered by the National Measurement Institute.
Please contact email@example.com to schedule a face-to-face course for your company, if required.
Students will have access to the e-learning for 4 months from enrolment, and can continue to log in after they have completed the course, within this period.