NEW Weighbridge Operators e-learning
This e-learning course provides you with information to help you become a competent weighbridge operator. The course takes less than 2 hours to complete.
The course provides you with the knowledge and skills to:
- adhere to the legislative requirements
- understand the legal obligations and duties of an operator
- make accurate measurements
- complete direct, axle and end-and-end measurement tickets correctly
Topics covered include:
- legislation relating to weighbridges
- responsibilities of owners and operators
- requirements for weighbridges in use for trade
- public weighbridge requirements
- weighing methods and ticket writing for
- direct weighing
- end-and-end weighing
- axle weighing
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a face-to-face course for your company, if required.
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for weighbridge operators.