Verifying LPG dispensers
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify LPG dispensers.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to identify the major components of an LPG dispenser
- to analyse the LPG dispenser's operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify an LPG dispenser in accordance with the test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- construction of an LPG dispenser
- equipment required for testing an LPG dispenser
- visual inspection
- testing procedures using the gravimetric and volumetric methods
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.