Verifying LPG dispensers
For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify LPG dispensers.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to identify the major components of an LPG dispenser
- to analyse the LPG dispenser's operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify an LPG dispenser in accordance with the test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- construction of an LPG dispenser
- equipment required for testing an LPG dispenser
- visual inspection
- testing procedures using the gravimetric and volumetric methods
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.