Verifying fuel dispensers
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for verifying non-automatic weighing instruments. Assessment information is found here.
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify fuel dispensers
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to identify the major components of a fuel dispenser
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify a non-LPG fuel dispenser in accordance with the test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- construction of a fuel dispenser
- equipment required for testing a fuel dispenser
- visual inspection
- functional testing
- performance testing
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.