Verifying belt weighers
For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify a belt weigher.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to analyse the belt weigher's operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- to verify the belt weigher in accordance with test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
- preparation and planning
- equipment required for testing
- suitability of the control instrument
- minimum totalised load
- maximum permissible errors
- minimum test load
- zero load test
- weighing performance test
- repeatability test
Past Attendees have said...
“This course has given us the knowledge and skills to get my licence and verify belt weighers”
“This course will assist us greatly in obtaining our servicing licence”
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.