Verifying automatic packaging conveyor weighers
For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) covers the test procedures required to verify automatic packaging conveyor weighers (package weighers), either stand-alone or used as part of a multi-dimensional measuring instrument.
For private company training, courses can be tailored based on company's requirements.
NOTE: The content of this course does not cover the testing of control instruments, which are usually non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI), due to time constraints. If you do not have any current experience of testing/verifying NAWIs, it is strongly recommended that you complete the course Verifying non-automatic weighing instruments PRIOR to attending this course.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This classroom training session will provide you with knowledge and mathematical skills to:
- understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- understand the requirements for reference standards and test equipment used for testing package weighers
- analyse a package weigher’s operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- verify a package weigher in accordance with National instrument test procedures
- understand the responsibilities of a verifier working under a servicing licence
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- reference standards of measurement
- certificates of approval
- equipment required for testing
- control instruments
- test objects
- maximum permissible errors and standard procedures
- static testing
- dynamic testing, including:
- verifier obligations
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.