* NEW E-learning - Verifying Point of Sale Systems
This e-learning course explains the test procedures required to verify point of sale systems.
- understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- understand the legal framework that verifiers operate under
- understand the common requirements, as well as the specific requirements, of POS systems and auxiliary devices
- verify a POS system in accordance with the test procedures
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- certificates of approval
- verifier obligations
- terminology and units of measurement
- common requirements for POS systems and auxiliary devices
- POS systems – specific requirements
- test procedures for POS systems
- auxiliary devices
Please contact email@example.com to schedule a face-to-face course for your company, if required.
NOTE: This training is offered independently of, and does not substitute for, the assessment process required for verifying point of sale systems. Enrol in assessment.
Students will have access to the e-learning for 4 months from enrolment, and can continue to log in after they have completed the course, within this period.