Recognition kits assess your competence against performance criteria related to your work. These performance criteria are set out in units of competency. Successful completion of a recognition kit will lead to the awarding of a Statement of Attainment.
Read the Recognition Kit Instructions for Verifiers and Weighbridge Operators (PDF) and ensure you have received practical training and experience that allows you to generate evidence related to issuing weighbridge tickets. Also ensure that you have reviewed the Weighbridge Operators Manual.
You will be assessed against the following unit of competency, and if successful you will be awarded this unit:
- Operate weighbridges is completed as fillable form. Complete this recognition kit and send it to email@example.com.
- You are now ready to enrol and pay by credit card above.
- For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
- Once we receive your certified ID, your payment, and completed recognition kit we will process your enrolment, send you a confirmation email and your completed recognition kit will be assigned to an assessor.
- Your assessor will contact you to discuss your kit and arrange an interview.
Your assessment may be cancelled if you have not completed all elements of your assessment within six months from enrolment.
Please contact the NMI administrator in the following circumstances:
- You need assistance in understanding the requirements for compiling your kit.
- You have difficulties in obtaining access to instruments to test.
- You do not have a supervisor or industry mentor.
Tel: 02 8467 3796
View more Training and Assessments.