POS and Control Systems
Discounts apply when purchasing more than 1 item from this page
(30% for 2)
Only verifiers deemed competent and registered by NMI may verify instruments used for trade. Recognition kits assess your competence against performance criteria related to your work. These performance criteria are set out in units of competency. Successful completion of a recognition kit will lead to the awarding of a Statement of Attainment which will allow you to be registered by our Licensing Section as a verifier.
Read the Recognition Kit Instructions for Verifiers and Weighbridge Operators (PDF) and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence related to test reports and transaction records.
18.1 & 18.2 are completed as a hard copy. If you are completing these subclasses along with assessment for any of the following subclasses, you will find that assessment for 18.1 or 18.2 is included with the kits for the principal instrument(s). This will reduce the amount of work you need to do.
The following kits include 18.1 or 18.2 as appropriate:
- 6.7 & 6.8
- 6.5, 6.6 & 6.9
- 5.1, 5.2 & 5.3 (Milk flowmetering systems)
- 10.1 and 10.2
You will be assessed against the following unit of competency, and if successful you will be awarded this unit:
- Once you have your completed recognition kit, you are ready to enrol and pay by credit card.
- For those who are paying by purchase order, you will need to download and complete the enrolment form. Send your completed enrolment form to email@example.com
- Once we receive your certified ID, your payment, and completed recognition kit we will process your enrolment, send you a confirmation email and your completed recognition kit will be assigned to an assessor.
- Your assessor will contact you to discuss your kit and arrange an interview.
Your assessment may be cancelled if you have not completed all aspects of your assessment within six months from enrolment.
Any refund applied due to enrolment changes will be prorated against the number of instrument subclasses assessed in a single skill set.
Please contact the NMI administrator in the following circumstances:
- You need assistance in understanding the requirements for compiling your kit.
- You have difficulties in obtaining access to instruments to test.
- You do not have a supervisor or industry mentor.
Tel: 02 8467 3796
View more Training and Assessments.