WebTimer - Annual Subscription
*** DO NOT SELECT "TAX INVOICE" AT CHECKOUT ***
If you do, your credit card payment will not be processed.
Instructions for Payment via Tax Invoice (only if credit card payment is not possible):
Click the "Tax Invoice" option and send an email to email@example.com to request an invoice. You will also need to send remittance advice to NMIAdministrator@measurement.gov.au once you have made payment.
NMI’s WebTimer provides time interval measurements via the internet that are traceable to the Australian national standard. It can be used for checking stopwatches, for example.
- Please register for a WebTimer account and use the same email address for payment as the registered email for your WebTimer account.
- There is no need to log into the shop at checkout (shop.measurement.gov.au), and your WebTimer login will not work here.
- Your account will be activated after payment is confirmed (usually within five minutes).
- You must pay the subscription within 30 days of registration.
- A single account and subscription may be shared by multiple users within a single organisation.