Testing temperature controlled enclosures - ONLINE DELIVERY
For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This course is for people involved in routine performance testing of temperature controlled enclosures (oven, furnace, refrigerator and fluid bath). It incorporates an extensive overview of AS 2853 requirements and common industry practice and it also includes hands-on practical demonstrations. Please find the link to the brochure here.
Session 1: 09:00 - 11:30 / session 2: 13:00 - 15:30
Knowledge and skillsThe course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand measurement traceability concept
- to understand the fundamental principles of enclosure testing
- to identify and minimise various sources of error that arise during oven measurements
The topics covered include:
- temperature measurement traceability
- thermocouple basics and selection criteria
- test requirements
- test methodology
- performance assessment
- enclosures grading interpretation
- test documentation requirements
- sources of error that affect temperature measurements
- measurement uncertainty analysis
Past Attendees have said...
"This course has assisted to streamline our NATA accreditation process"
"I definitely will take my newly acquired skillset back to increase operational efficiency"
Once enrolled, our trainer will schedule a time with you to test Webex and the connection. The price includes all training materials (hard-copy and electronic), an NMI USB, pen and notepad (which will be mailed to your postal address). All other training resources will be provided electronically.
Face to face courses are suspended until further notice, based on advice from the Government. You can download the course brochure here, as well as information about face-to-face training on the second page.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.