Testing temperature controlled enclosures - ONLINE & FACE-TO-FACE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. If you don't receive it, check your Junk inbox. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one day course is for people involved in routine performance testing of temperature-controlled enclosures (oven, furnace, refrigerator and fluid bath). It incorporates an extensive overview and comparison of AS2853 and IEC 60068-3-5 requirements, and it also includes an overview of the medical refrigeration equipment temperature mapping requirement to AS3864.2
Please find the link to the brochure here.
NOTE: Participants with limited experience in estimating measurement uncertainty would benefit from first attending the Introduction to Estimating Measurement Uncertainty course.
ONLINE delivery: Session 1: 09:00 - 12:00 / session 2: 13:00 - 16:00.
FACE TO FACE delivery: 1 day (9am - 5pm).
Knowledge and skillsThe course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand measurement traceability concept
- understand the fundamental principles of enclosure testing
- identify and minimise various sources of error that arise during oven measurements
The topics covered include:
- temperature measurement traceability
- thermocouple basics and selection criteria
- test requirements to Australian standard 2853 and to International standard IEC 60068-3-5:2018
- workshop – data assessment to AS 2853 and IEC 60068-3-5
- measurement uncertainty estimation workshop (incl. IEC 60068-3-11)
- other standards
- test documentation requirements
- temperature measurement uncertainty analysis*
*Participants with limited experience in estimating measurement uncertainty would benefit from first attending the Introduction to Estimating Measurement Uncertainty course
Past Attendees have said...
“Now I have a better understanding of the topic I can provide a better quality service”
"The uncertainty calculations explained and the formulas provided were most valuable"
All online-delivered training course materials will be provided electronically.
Face to face courses are suspended until further notice, based on advice from the Government. You can download the course brochure here, as well as information about face-to-face training on the second page.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.