Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This two-day course (9 am to 5 pm each day) covers essential knowledge of the calibration and use of a wide range of pressure measuring instruments, their principles of operation and potential sources of error — it incorporates extensive hands-on practical exercises. Please find the link to the brochure here.
Knowledge and skillsThe course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the principles of operation of a variety of pressure measuring instruments
- understand the processes involved in the use and calibration of pressure equipment
- identify the various sources of error that affect pressure measurements
The topics covered include:
- introduction to pressure measurement
- traceability and international standards
- vacuum pressure measurement
- pressure transducers and calibrators
- barometry, manometry and liquid columns
- differential and gauge pressure measurement
- the piston gauge and its use
- high pressure
- estimating measurement uncertainty
- the use of uncertainties given in NATA-endorsed reports
Past Attendees have said...
"After attending this course, I now have the knowledge to calibrate with confidence"
"We are now a lot closer to NATA accreditation, Thank you"
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.