Calibration and measurement fundamentals - ONLINE & FACE-TO-FACE DELIVERY OPTIONS
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This course covers general metrological terms, definitions and explains practical concept applications involved in calibration and measurements. The course is recommended for technical officers and laboratory technicians working in all industry sectors who are involved in making measurements and calibration process.
Please find the link to the brochure here.
ONLINE training session times - session 1: 09:00 - 11:30 / session 2: 13:00 - 15:30.
FACE TO FACE training is a one-day course (9am to 5pm). The price of the face-to-face delivery option is $1463.00 (exc. GST).
Knowledge and Skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- develop an understanding of calibration and measurement fundamentals
- understand how to interpret the information on calibration reports
- evaluate whether equipment is fit-for-purpose
- evaluate the suitability of in-house checks on reference equipment
The topics covered include:
- metrological definitions and terms
- common measurement parameters and influence factors
- measurement strategy and principles of measurement
- the importance of calibration to measurement
- traceability concept
- calibration vs adjustment
- practical application of measurement uncertainty
- in-house checks on reference equipment
- test data analysis
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date.
NOTE online delivery: once enrolled, our trainer will schedule a time with you to test Webex and the connection. The price includes all training materials (hard-copy and electronic), an NMI USB, pen and notepad (which will be mailed to your postal address). All other training resources will be provided electronically.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.