Introduction to estimating measurement uncertainty
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) will give you a clear step-by-step approach to uncertainty estimation with practical examples; you will learn techniques covering the whole process from identifying the sources of uncertainty in your measurements right through to completing the uncertainty budget. Please find the link to the brochure here.
Knowledge and skillsOur course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the concepts involved in the calculation of measurement uncertainty
- to estimate measurement uncertainty in a practical and pragmatic manner
- to apply ISO's Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement successfully in the workplace
The topics covered include:
- an overview of ISO's Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement
- modelling a measurement
- identifying uncertainty components
- basic statistical concepts
- uncertainty calculations
- practical exercises
- useful spread sheet functions
- application in the workplace
- sensitivity coefficients
- sample calculations
Past Attendees have said...
"This course has allowed us to achieve more efficient testing techniques and better accuracy in reports"
"This course has assisted us in obtaining our NATA accreditation"
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.