Humidity measurement - ONLINE & FACE-TO-FACE OPTIONS
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course provides information about the main concepts and practical techniques involved in measuring humidity in air and explains how to make such measurements accurately and consistently. Please find the link to the brochure here.
NOTE: Participants with limited experience in estimating measurement uncertainty would benefit from first attending the Introduction to Estimating Measurement Uncertainty course.
ONLINE delivery: Session 1: 09:00 - 12:00 / session 2: 13:00 - 16:00.
FACE TO FACE training is a one-day course (9 am to 5 pm).
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the concepts involved in humidity measurements
- know how to select and apply humidity instrumentation
- interpret measurement results and calculate required features
- recognise various sources of error that affect humidity measurements
The topics covered include:
- basic concepts, tables, charts and formulae
- humidity standards
- dew point meters and practical secondary standards
- hygrometers and some special problems in hygrometry
- humidity chambers
- general practical recommendations
- examples and calculations
Past Attendees have said...
“This course will help minimise the presence of sources of errors in RH measurement and assist in the selection of humidity standards”
“The practical demonstrations added clarity to the teaching materials”
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.