Estimating measurement uncertainty for biologists
For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the general principles of estimating measurement uncertainty in quantitative biological analyses, including microbiological measurements.
Download the course brochure here.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the principles involved in measurement uncertainty and traceability
- apply uncertainty concepts when developing and conducting routine analysis
- make estimates of measurement uncertainty that are compliant with ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 15189
- uncertainty definitions and concepts
- sources of uncertainty in calibrants
- uncertainty from the measurement process
- combining uncertainties
- calculating and reporting expanded uncertainties
- worked examples
Past attendees have said...
|"This course gave me the confidence to prepare the measurement uncertainty calculations for our lab."|
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.