Estimating measurement uncertainty for biologists
Please note, a tax invoice will automatically be emailed to you after the credit card payment goes through. Do not tick the tax invoice button if paying by credit card. For those who require an invoice to make a payment, please choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the general principles of estimating measurement uncertainty in quantitative biological analyses, including microbiological measurements.
Download the course brochure here.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the principles involved in measurement uncertainty and traceability
- apply uncertainty concepts when developing and conducting routine analysis
- make estimates of measurement uncertainty that are compliant with ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 15189
- uncertainty definitions and concepts
- sources of uncertainty in calibrants
- uncertainty from the measurement process
- combining uncertainties
- calculating and reporting expanded uncertainties
- worked examples
Past attendees have said...
|"This course gave me the confidence to prepare the measurement uncertainty calculations for our lab."|
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.