Perform non-standard calibrations
MSL905001 Perform Non-standard Calibrations is aligned to assessment for pressure measurement.
This unit of competency can be credited towards any qualification listed in the MSL training package. Participants can find a Registered Training Organisation who do delivers relevant qualifications by accessing TGA website: http://training.gov.au/.
Read the Physical Metrology Assessment Process and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence.
Participants should be able:
- to perform calculations of scientific quantities using calculator or Microsoft excel
- to use scientific notation and relevant scientific and technical terminology
- to prepare graphs, tables and charts and interpreting trends
- to convert units involving multiples and submultiples
- to determine statistical values of data such as mean, median, mode and standard deviation
- to transpose and evaluate formulae
- to perform calculations involving fractions, decimals, proportions and per cent
Resources may include:
- specialised calibration/test equipment, reference standards and laboratory facilities
- access to a library of calibration methods, procedures and equipment specifications
- enterprise quality manual and procedures.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.