Multi-dimensional measuring instruments (subclass 13.1)
Only verifiers deemed competent and registered by NMI may verify instruments used for trade. Recognition kits assess your competence against performance criteria related to your work. These performance criteria are set out in units of competency. Successful completion of a recognition kit will lead to the awarding of a Statement of Attainment which will allow you to be registered by our Licensing Section as a verifier.
Read the Recognition Kit Instructions for Verifiers and Weighbridge Operators (PDF 600KB) and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence related to test reports and transaction records.
You will be assessed against the following units of competency:
If successful you will be awarded the Skill set trade measurement verification (simple measuring instrument).
- Complete this recognition kit (PDF 384KB) and send it to email@example.com
- You are now ready to enrol and pay by credit card
- For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
- Once we receive you completed recognition kit, your ID and you payment we will complete your enrolment and assign an assessor to you
- Your assessor will contact you to discuss your kit and arrange an interview
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3789 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.