Perform calibration checks on equipment and assist with its maintenance
MSL933004 Perform calibration checks on equipment and assist with its maintenance is aligned to assessment for pressure measurement.
This unit of competency can be credited towards any qualification listed in the MSL training package. Participants can find a Registered Training Organisation who do delivers relevant qualifications by accessing TGA website: http://training.gov.au/.
Read the Physical Metrology Assessment Process and ensure you have practical experience that allows you to generate evidence.
Participants should be able:
- to perform calculations of scientific quantities using calculator or Microsoft excel
- to use scientific notation and relevant scientific and technical terminology
- to prepare graphs, tables and charts and interpreting trends
- to convert units involving multiples and submultiples
- to determine statistical values of data such as mean, median, mode and standard deviation
- to transpose and evaluate formulae
- to perform calculations involving fractions, decimals, proportions and per cent
Resources may include:
- specialised calibration/test equipment, reference standards and laboratory facilities
- access to a library of calibration methods, procedures and equipment specifications
- enterprise quality manual and procedures.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3789 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.