This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) provides information about the main concepts and practical techniques involved in measuring humidity in air and explains how to make such measurements accurately and consistently.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the concepts involved in humidity measurements
- to know how to select and apply humidity instrumentation
- to interpret measurement results and calculate required features
- to recognise various sources of error that affect humidity measurements
The topics covered include:
- basic concepts, tables, charts and formulae
- humidity standards
- dew point meters and practical secondary standards
- hygrometers and some special problems in hygrometry
- humidity chambers
- general practical recommendations
- examples and calculations
Past Attendees have said...
“This course will help minimise the presence of sources of errors in RH measurement and assist in the selection of humidity standards”
“The practical demonstrations added clarity to the teaching materials”
We also conduct assessments based on the application of knowledge and skills in the workplace. Assessment is aligned with the unit of competency perform standard calibrations. Please note you may also enrol to be assessed against analyse measurements and estimate uncertainties (which includes assessment against process and interpret data).
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.