Verifying point of sale systems
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify point of sale systems.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to understand the common requirements as well as the specific requirements of POS systems and auxiliary devices
- to verify a POS system in accordance with the test procedures
- to identify the most common problems with POS systems submitted for pattern approval
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- terminology and units of measurement
- general requirements for POS systems and auxiliary devices
- POS systems – general information and specific requirements
- certificates of approval
- test procedures for POS systems
- auxiliary devices
- frequently asked questions
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.