Testing temperature controlled enclosures
For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one day course (9 am to 5 pm) is for people involved in routine performance testing of temperature controlled enclosures (oven, furnace, refrigerator and fluid bath). It incorporates an extensive overview of AS 2853 requirements and common industry practice and it also includes hands-on practical demonstrations. Please find the link to the brochure here.
Knowledge and skillsThe course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand measurement traceability concept
- to understand the fundamental principles of enclosure testing
- to identify and minimise various sources of error that arise during oven measurements
The topics covered include:
- temperature measurement traceability
- thermocouple basics and selection criteria
- test requirements
- test methodology
- performance assessment
- enclosures grading interpretation
- test documentation requirements
- sources of error that affect temperature measurements
- measurement uncertainty analysis
Past Attendees have said...
"This course has assisted to streamline our NATA accreditation process"
"I definitely will take my newly acquired skillset back to increase operational efficiency"
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.