For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
This two-day course (9 am to 5 pm) covers essential knowledge of the theory and practice of electrical measurement using digital multimeters and calibrators; special attention is given to important practical issues such as grounding, interference and thermal effects. Please find the link to the brochure here.
Knowledge and skillsThe course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the principles of operation of digital multimeters and calibrators
- understand the principles and techniques used in the measurement of electrical quantities
- understand the processes involved in the use and calibration of electrical equipment
- identify various sources of error that affect electrical measurements
The topics covered include:
- overview of primary standards
- measurement of resistance
- principles of operation of digital multimeters and calibrators
- measurement of direct voltage and current
- principles of calibration
- measurement of alternating voltage and current
- measurement of high voltage
- reporting calibration data and uncertainties
- estimating measurement uncertainty
Past Attendees have said...
"By applying the knowledge gained in this course, we will greatly improve our measurement processes"
"Increasing our knowledge of measurement uncertainties definitely helps with our NATA accreditation"
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.