Calibration and measurement fundamentals
For those who would like to pay by cheque, or require an invoice prior to making payment, choose the relevant option after checkout.
This one-day fully interactive course (9 am to 5 pm) covers general metrological terms, definitions and explains practical concept applications involved in calibration and measurements. The course is recommended for technical officers and laboratory technicians working in all industry sectors who are involved in making measurements and calibration process.
Please find the link to the brochure here.
Knowledge and Skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- develop an understanding of calibration and measurement fundamentals
- understand how to interpret the information on calibration reports
- evaluate whether equipment is fit-for-purpose
- evaluate the suitability of in-house checks on reference equipment
The topics covered include:
- metrological definitions and terms
- common measurement parameters and influence factors
- measurement strategy and principles of measurement
- the importance of calibration to measurement
- traceability concept
- calibration vs adjustment
- practical application of measurement uncertainty
- in-house checks on reference equipment
- test data analysis
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.