Verifying multi-dimensional measuring instruments
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify multi-dimensional measuring instruments.
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to analyse a multi-dimensional measuring instrument’s operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- to verify a multi-dimensional measuring instrument in accordance with test procedures
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- reference standards of measurement
- certificates of approval
- equipment required for testing
- maximum permissible errors
- test objects
- accuracy tests
- other tests, including:
- tests for different orientations and positions
- tests for automatic instruments
- tests for interference
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or email@example.com.
View more Training and Assessments.