Verifying fuel dispensers
NMI also provides online training and assessment for verifiers of fuel dispensers.
This one-day course (9 am to 5 pm) explains the test procedures required to verify fuel dispensers
Knowledge and skills
The course will provide you with the knowledge and skills:
- to understand the role of trade measurement within the national measurement system
- to identify the major components of a fuel dispenser
- to analyse the fuel dispenser's operating environment to determine how it could impact on its performance
- to identify sources of any possible operational error
- to verify a non-LPG fuel dispenser in accordance with the test procedures and workplace health and safety guidelines
The topics covered include:
- Australia's measurement system
- construction of a fuel dispenser
- equipment required for testing a fuel dispenser
- visual inspection
- functional testing
- performance testing
Training delivery is subject to participant numbers. A confirmation email will be sent to each participant 2 weeks prior to the course date. We suggest you book your travel arrangements after receiving this course confirmation email.
For more information contact +61 2 8467 3796 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View more Training and Assessments.